I love making dairy-free milkshakes at home. They’re just so easy to do, delicious and you know exactly what’s going into them.
Chocolate and coffee is a favourite flavour combo for Phil and I so when we’re in the mood for a naughty treat we love to make this. We often make one big one and share but you could easily split this into 2 smaller glasses.
There are so many fab dairy-free chocolate ice creams on the market.
Here are a few I think would work well with this mocha milkshake. I’ve linked them all to Ocado because they really have a fantastic ice cream selection there. However, you can also find at least 3 of the following in most supermarkets.
What you need:
– Dairy-free chocolate ice cream – 3/4 scoops I used Swedish Glace
– Almond milk – 1 cup
– Double coffee shot
– Ice – 1 cup
What to do:
– Pop the ice, almond milk, coffee and chocolate ice cream into a blender.
– Blend it together.
– Add a few ice cubes into your glass to keep it cool.
– Then add a scoop of ice cream into your glass.
– Pour the mocha milkshake into your glass.
Let me know if you give this simple dairy-free milkshake a try.