Even though the sunshine has gone I’m still making up a batch of iced lattes for everyone each week. They go down so well at lunch or as an afternoon treat. I’m really into adding a little honey into them when I fancy something a little sweeter.
Iced lattes are really simple to make.
What you need:
– 1/2 cup of almond milk – or milk alternative of your choice
– Double shot of coffee – cooled
– Honey or sweetener of your choice
Adjust quantities to fit with the size of your glass
What to do:
– Add a dash of your favourite coffee sweetener or a teaspoon of honey into your coffee, stir and leave to cool.
– Fill a glass with ice and pour over your almond milk. This also works well with hazelnut milk.
– Pour the coffee over the milk and ice.
– Relax and enjoy your iced coffee.