I love making ice lollies at home.
They’re fun and simple to do plus you can be sure that they’re going to be dairy free.
I know we’re well into the swing of autumn but that doesn’t stop me from making up a batch of these tasty Hazelnut and Coffee dairy-free ice lollies every now and then.
Let’s get straight into making them.
Ingredients to make 4 Hazelnut & Coffee:
Adjust the measurements according to the size of your moulds.
– 1 cup of hazelnut milk
– Double shot of coffee
– Dash of maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
What to do:
– Pour hazelnut milk into the bottom of each ice mould and leave them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
– Mix a double shot of coffee with a cup of hazelnut milk.
– Add in 1 teaspoon of maple syrup.
– Remove the moulds from the freezer and top up with the coffee mix.
– Leave the lollies to set overnight in the freezer.
Pro tip: If you can’t remove the lollies from the moulds then run them under the hot tap for 30 seconds.